Come visit us on Facebook for daily updates, tips, funnies and insanity! facebook.com/OurAsylumCookbook

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Easy and Delish!

Good morning all!  Well, I'm road tripping so easy but good is on my mind!  The Spicy German, just having had company is also in need of and a fan of easy and good!  I hope things are great for everyone on this beautiful Tuesday morning!

This meal is so easy, I was almost ashamed of making it the first time LOL.  You know people expect a certain level of cooking and well this was too easy to be so good.  But the family ate it up and I was able to keep moving and have minimal clean up!

Sorry I'm short today, but had to visit in my busy schedule! I have a whole weeks pass from the Asylum so I'm stoked! Freedom!! We love you guys and thank you so much for visiting! :D

Easy Ham Chowder

Prep time:  5 minutes
Cook time:  5 minutes
4-6 Servings

1.5 Cups diced cooked ham
1 can (10.75 oz) condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 can (14.5 oz) Del Monte Whole New Potatoes, drained and diced
1 can (8.25 oz) Del Monte Sliced Carrots, drained
1 can (8 oz) Del Monte Cut Green Beans, drained

(Of course any brand of these items would be fine!  You can tell the recipe came from Del Monte!  LOL)

1.  Combine all ingredients in medium saucepan.

2.  Stir in 1.5 cups water or milk.  (Milk makes it creamier!)

3.  Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer 3 to 4 minutes or until heated through.  

Serve with warm biscuits, bread or crackers! Yummmmmmmmmmmm! Enjoy!

P.S.  Doubling works well also!





No comments:

Post a Comment