Come visit us on Facebook for daily updates, tips, funnies and insanity! facebook.com/OurAsylumCookbook

Monday, September 15, 2014

Witch's Brew

Quick and easy Witch's Brew. My youngest and his friends are planning a haunted house, so Halloween is all they are talking about right now.  Which is fine with me, because it is ranked #1 in my favorite holidays!  So with all the planning and assembling, I am sure we will be doing, I was trying to think of quick and easy treats for them and their guests.
 
Witch's Brew
              
1 liter chilled lemonade                               


green food coloring
2 liters cold lemon-lime soda                               
ice cubes                
  • Pour 1 liter chilled lemonade into punch bowl. Stir in enough green food coloring to color bright green. Pour in 2 liters cold lemon-lime soda. Add ice cubes. Serve immediately.


  • If this is to be served at an adults only party Vodka or Champagne could be added.

    This would look great if you served it in a witch's cauldron!  I love to use my cauldron and put a wreath of twigs around it and a string of lights that simulates fire.  That is also a great way to have the kids come in and get their candy as well.  They are always worried something is going to reach out and grab them!


    No comments:

    Post a Comment