Come visit us on Facebook for daily updates, tips, funnies and insanity! facebook.com/OurAsylumCookbook

Monday, June 16, 2014

Hello Monday!

So I overslept this morning so shirt and sweet sorry! The Saucy Irish will be gone for awhile so until she gets back I will be here Monday, Wednesday, and Friday with recipes. I will try filling in the other days the best I can! I can't fill her shoes!  So please hang in there with us!

I promised you Butter Beers!  This recipe came from my Mom!

Vanilla Ice Cream
butterscotch ice cream syrup
Cream Soda

Make it just like you would a rootbeer float and add the butterscotch syrup to taste! 

They are very sweet so try it with and without the butterscotch to see what you like! There is also a butterscotch ice cream you could replace the ice cream and syrup with, I know it isn't available everywhere!

Hope you all have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment