Come visit us on Facebook for daily updates, tips, funnies and insanity! facebook.com/OurAsylumCookbook

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Thursday, a beautiful day!

Hey crazies!  Not much time, short post.  I only have a little time left to spend with our newest family member but then I will be back to my usual chatty self!  Thank you for understanding!  And what an absolutely beautiful world we live in!!!

Creamy Chicken Enchiladas

1 Whole Rotisserie Chicken
2 12 oz cans of Cream of Chicken soup
3/4 Cup of greek yogurt
1/3 Cup Milk
1 small can diced Green Chilis
1 small can sliced Black Olives
2 Cups finely shredded Cheddar Cheese
1 Package of Flour Tortillas

1.  Debone Chicken and cut up.

2.  In a bowl mix the soup, yogurt and milk.

3.  To the chicken add the green chilies, olives and 1/2 of the soup mixture.

4.  Roll up chicken mixture in tortillas and place in 9 x 13 pan (8 tortillas)

5.  Spread remaining soup mixture on top.  Then top with cheese

6.  Bake at 350° for approximately 30 minutes or until bubbly.

** This meal freezes very well.  I cannot give credit for this recipe to anyone in particular.  It started years ago with a recipe my mom had which she can no longer find and I know I have made many changes lol.  If greek yogurt doesn't fit for you sour cream is probably the original ingredient.  Enjoy and Happy Thursday!

2 comments:

  1. u didnt use to use the greek yogurt did u?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did, you know me! Lol, but sour cream would be perfect!

    ReplyDelete